is next Saturday.
I'm going to operate under the premise that Mr. Ashley has nothing planned because, well, he never has anything planned and we fight about it every year. I could be wrong, but it would be ONE HELL OF A FIGHT this year, so I won't take the risk.
Catfish will be in town, Em's mom is taking the night off and Girl Crush already said if I was doing anything she was inviting herself. So I have some options.
1. Go to a comedy club I've been wanting to go to but never get to. (meh)
2. Go to a nightclub I've been wanting to go to but never get to. (This could be fun but I'd want a VIP table and a new outfit, I'd have to watch Mr. Ashley like a hawk about being my designated driver, I suck at dancing, and I'd be going out late. God, I'm old)
3. Treat myself to a spa day and ignore everyone. (always fun)
4. Take the kids to the Miami Zoo, which is free that day (sounds hot and semi-sucky but I love leaving town)
5. I really want to go to Busch Gardens but this would definitely be hot and expensive and Mr. Ashley would not be excited (he will most likely be unexcited about any of the options listed, he's difficult to excite, good thing it's not his birthday)
6. Insist on dinner at one of my favorite restaurants (this is the bare minimum).
I don't know. What are your thoughts?