Scary Mommy tagged me, like a month ago. To anyone who has ever tagged me before, I'm sorry. Sometimes I don't know. Sometimes I forget. Sometimes I look at the questions I'm supposed to answer and just sort of freeze. I just hardly ever end up doing them. So don't take it personally. But right now I'm bored, and unwilling to start the good post I lost over again, so here we go:
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Drugs. Ahhh, the good old days.
6 Non-important things/habits/quirks:
1. Whenever I get in bed I like to wiggle my legs all around and get all the cool off the sheets, even Mr. Ashley's side.
2. I like the sound of ice cubes melting in a glass. I think it's because it has to be pretty quiet to hear it, so whenever I do, I notice, and like it.
3. Just thinking about maple syrup makes me cringe. Gross.
4. I've been sky diving. I would do it again in a heartbeat.
5. I have never flashed my boobs to a crowd (and had oh-so-many opportunities, as well as nice boobs).
6. I hate, HATE mouth noises and the sound of snapping gum can send me into a rage.
Five Foods I Enjoy:
1. Coca-Cola. I don't think this is technically a food, but for me it is. It's a whole meal.
2. McDonalds. I know, it's going to kill me. It's comfort food though.
3. Pepperoni pizza, the big slices.
4. Hershey's Bar with almonds. Breakfast of champions.
Things I Would Do If I Were a Billionaire:
1. Travel extensively
2. Get plastic surgery. Probably lots of it, why not.
3. Hire a fleet of nannies for little kid.
4. Move my hairdresser in to wash my hair, and provide good conversation, daily.
5. The Ashley's Closet Cruise. Not even kidding, I would so do this. Man, we would have fun!
Five Places I Have Lived:
1. Parents' houses (first on an island near here, then the house they have now)
2. Condo in Key Largo
3. Rat hole 1 bedroom apartment
4. Home Mr. Ashley and I bought on my 21st birthday
(yeah, yeah, I know I did it wrong)
Five blogs I'm tagging:
The first five who do it. Post here if you have.